cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Gaither" <m...@markgaither.com>
Subject Cocoon 2 Builtin-Logicsheet Definitions
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 20:37:02 GMT
I'm a co-author on a book entitled "Cocoon 2 Programming: Web Publishing
with Java and XML".

I writing a chapter entitled "XSP LogicSheets". In this chapter, I'm
cataloging all
of the built-in logicsheets. I'm having problems determining some of the
definitions of
elements of the ESQL logicsheet. For example, what is:

<esql:use-limit-clause>

I have picked apart the esql.xsl and the esql.xsd but I have yet to find a
lot of
documentation other than what is in the Cocoon 2 documentation.

Also, why is the included esql.xsd (schema definition) not complete? In
other words,
why aren't the esql elements autocommit and use-limit-clause not defined in
the
esql.xsd?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Mark Gaither

Mark Gaither <mark@markgaither.com>
http://www.markgaither.com/

Every exit is an entry somewhere else.   ---Tom Stoppard