cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Perry Molendijk" <pe...@inflexions.com>
Subject Re: How-to for sendmail published
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 09:06:21 GMT
Hello Horst

Sorry it's taken a while for a reply.
Like I wrote I have only tried this on Win2K, jdk1.3.1, tomcat 4.0.1 and
Cocoon 2.0.2.

But do you have activation.jar and mail.jar in your cocoon/WEB-INF/lib
directory? If you haven't, give it a try. I may have done something wrong
myself but it was the only way I got it to work.

Regards

Perry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Horst Rutter" <horu@objectleague.com>
To: <perry@inflexions.com>
Cc: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 3:48 AM
Subject: Re: How-to for sendmail published

> I followed your instructions for sendmail (thanks for putting time into
this) but ran into the following:

> The xsp compiled fine I can see the generated class file in the working
dir,
> but when sendmail.xsp gets invoked it hangs and my sitemap.log says:
>
> WARN    (2002-05-01) 12:18.27:262   [sitemap](/ba/xsp/sendmail)
HttpProcessor[8080][4]/PipelineNode: Resource not found in pipeline
> at file:/C:/eclipseworkspace/test/webapp/sitemap.xmap:888:17
> org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: javax/mail/MessagingException
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.setup(ServerPagesGenerator
.java:210)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline(Ab
stractEventPipeline.java:202)
>  at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.setup(CachingEven
tPipeline.java:278)