cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Websphere 4.0
Date Thu, 30 May 2002 16:29:34 GMT
Erik,

Have you installed or upgraded Cocoon? It sounds like you upgraded it
and forgot to delete working directory.

PS Try using plain text email next time

Vadim

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik.Karimov@bmo.com [mailto:Erik.Karimov@bmo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 10:08 AM
To: cocoon-users
Subject: Websphere 4.0

Hello,

I installed cocoon 2.0.2 on Websphere 4.0 Single-Server and I got this
error when I tried to start the cocoon:

  (2002-05-30) 10:07.33:292[access](/cocoon/)
Servlet.Engine.Transports:10/CocoonServlet: Problem with servlet
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap:
field manager not found
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:295)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap:
field manager not found
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(sitemap_xmap.java:344)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(DefaultComponentFactory.java:172)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:84)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGen
erator(GeneratorSelector.java:170)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:248)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:270)
[...]

Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Erik Karimov