cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Robert J. Lebowitz" <lebow...@finaltouch.com>
Subject Stylesheet directed termination with a Resource Request?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 19:37:32 GMT
This is a really strange problem.

I've just begun working with a set of documents in a sub site.  After
several iterations of playing with the wildcards, etc.  I was able to
deliver the documents just fine using one particular stylesheet that
converted my xml to html.

Then I substituted a different stylesheet to converts the xml to plain text,
and all hell broke loose.  My first assumption was that there was something
wrong with that style sheet, but when I tested it against the xml document
in a special editor I'm using (it uses the same .jar files as Cocoon for
testing purposes), everything worked fine.

Then I tried going back to the html transformation, and suddenly, it's
giving me Stylesheet directed termination errors too!  Oh, and here's the
best one.  I just randomly wanted to look at a .png graphic and it's giving
me Stylesheet errors too.   And I know for a fact that this particular
graphic is just fine because I tested the URLs, etc.  just a short while
ago.

I double check to see if I had reset the cocoon.xconf and xmap settings to
synchon and to reload; everything looks fine.  I restarted the tomcat
server, and cleaned out the work subdirectory, now my stuff is permantly
broken...

I have no idea what is going on here...



---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message