cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.0.4b2 Cocoon2.0.2 JDK1.3.1 HP-UX 11 Error
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 22:56:05 GMT
Read installation notes about X-less Cocoon installation, Batik, and
UNIX. Take a look also at FAQs and mail archive.

For some reason (org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory) I think
you have an issue running Batik on that box.

Vadim

--
Resistance is futile.

Source)
> 	at org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.SVGBuilder.(SVGBuilder.java:86)
> 	at
org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer.(SVGSerializer.java:95)
> 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
> 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(De
> faultComponentFactory.java:98)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.AbstractPool.newPoolable(AbstractPool.j
ava:
> 82)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.AbstractPool.internalGrow(AbstractPool.
java
> :126)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.SoftResourceLimitingPool.grow(SoftResou
rceL
> imitingPool.java:91)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.SoftResourceLimitingPool.initialize(Sof
tRes
> ourceLimitingPool.java:80)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.initializ
e(Po
> olableComponentHandler.java:88)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.addComp
onen
> t(ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:467)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.addComponent(D
efau
> ltSitemapComponentSelector.java:181)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.addSitemapComp
onen
> t(DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.java:188)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap.load_component(AbstractSitemap
.jav
> a:275)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap$Configurer.configSerializers(/usr/loc
al/t

omcat/work/Standalone/localhost/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/ww
w/si

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(/usr/local/tomcat/work/Stan
dalo

ne/localhost/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java
:470
> )
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(De
> faultComponentFactory.java:172)
> 	at

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initial
ize(
> ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:84)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGen
erat
> or(GeneratorSelector.java:170)
> 	at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.loa
d(Pr