cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting actions in sitemap
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 15:11:05 GMT
Setting actions in sitemapOops, typo...

Mike,

configuring actions on their declaration differ from passing params in a
pipeline. Your --> action <-- should implement Configurable interface to be
configured. See how the other actions are configured (you can extend one of
the *Configurable*Action classes).

Konstantin
----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Ash
To: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 7:04 PM
Subject: Setting actions in sitemap

I have an action defined as
   <map:action logger="sitemap.action.loginAction" name="loginAction"
src="package.name.LoginAction" >
      <parameter name="parmname" value="somevalue" />
   </map:action>
first off is this possible?
I know that this is done as well in the form validator, .
 <map:act type="form-validator">
       <parameter name="descriptor" value="context://descriptor.xml">
        <parameter name="validate" value="username,password">
 </map:act>

however it appears that everytime I use it I would have to put in the
parameter for the descriptor file,.  I was hoping to set the config file
once in the declaration of the action in the sitemap is it possible.