cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Sitemap object in xsp
Date Wed, 29 May 2002 02:25:50 GMT
> From: Kenny Chow [mailto:kycaeolus@yahoo.com]
>
> Hi there,
>     After an action is executed in a pipeline, a map
> object is returned. Now my question comes -- how could
> I possibly obtain this map object in xsp?
>
> any response appreciated. :)

Here is the response:

  It is not possible.

Use request's or session's attributes to pass information. The only
other possibility is to pass sitemap parameters to the XSP explicitly:

<map:act type="mine">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="mine.xsp">
    <map:parameter name="param-name" value="{param-name}"/>
  </map:generate>
</map:act>

But you have to know all parameter names and they should be fixed.

Vadim