cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jens Lorenz" <jens.lor...@interface-projects.de>
Subject Re: no way to get content-type?
Date Tue, 14 May 2002 08:42:33 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Vallen" <vallen@gmx.net>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Cc: "Jens Lorenz" <jens.lorenz@interface-projects.de>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: no way to get content-type?

> Hello,

> thanks Jens, that answer was exactly what I was looking for.
>
> Now if Vadim finds some interest in the problem . . .  ;-)
>
> I'll investigate further wether a simple change in URLSource is
possible. I
> too think the other solution with its two request is suboptimal.
>
> But given that I'm not well aquaintained with the cocoon architecture I
might
> as well go for the quick solution.
>
> I'll let you know of any results.

I would really appreciate this ...

> BTW: I hope my reposting of our messages was ok?!

As long as it helps triggering the Vadim-Bot . . .  ;-)

> Cheers,
> Andreas

Cheers,

Jens

--

jens.lorenz at interface-projects dot de

interface:projects GmbH                             \\|//
Tolkewitzer Strasse 49                              (o o)
01277 Dresden                               ~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~
Germany