cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Konstantin Piroumian" <kpiroum...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Symbol euro
Date Fri, 17 May 2002 11:44:23 GMT
See i18n samples and try Austrian locale with Euro currency. Euro sign is
displayed correctly without the need to change anything in entity catalog.
UTF-8 encoding is used in samples. The sign value comes from JDK i18n
resource bundles.

Konstantin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Basley" <eric.basley@dexia-securities.fr>
To: <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 7:31 PM
Subject: Symbol euro

Hello

Im trying to convert charactere euro (&#8364;) into html symbol (&euro)
using cocoon 2.0.2 on linux with tomcat 4.0.4b3.

Serializers in sitemap are setup with
"<encoding>ISO-8859-15</encoding>".

characteres € (euro) are correctly read from the form, insert in a
database using iso-8859-15 encoding, correctly read from the database
from our xsp BUT then Im unable to transform them to the html symbol.

I try to add "<!ENTITY euro     "&#8364;">" in ISOlat1.pen without
success.

any ideas ??

greets eric.