cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: SVG error
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 21:33:12 GMT
> From: Dude [mailto:realdude@gmx.net]
> 
> i installed a fresh cvs checkout of cocoon 203 branch
> but the svg sample page dont work.
> 
> my config:
> 
> jdk 1.4.0 running in interpreter mode (no jit)
> tomcat 4.0 nightly (17.04.02)

Dude,

Try it with jdk1.3.1 and tomcat 4.0.1.

Read install doc for other combos.


Vadim

 
> Greets, Dude
> 
> ---
> 
> 
> HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Error
> 
> 
> 
> type Exception report
> 
> message Internal Server Error
> 
> description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server
Error)
> that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
> 
> exception
> 
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
> at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Unknown
Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(Unknown
Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(Unknown
Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(Unknown
Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(Unknown
Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(Unknown
Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
> 
> 
> root cause
> 
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
> at org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SAXSVGDocumentFactory.(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.SVGBuilder.(SVGBuilder.java:86)
> at
org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SVGSerializer.(SVGSerializer.java:95)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
Method)
> at
>
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
ccesso
> rImpl.java:39)
> at
>
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
tructo
> rAccessorImpl.java:27)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
> at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:296)
> at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:249)
> at
>
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstanc
e(Defa
> ultComponentFactory.java:109)
> at
>
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.newPoolable(Resour
ceLimi
> tingPool.java:486)
> at
>
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.get(ResourceLimiti
ngPool
> .java:309)
> at
>
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doGet(Poo
lableC
> omponentHandler.java:195)
> at
>
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.get(ComponentHand
ler.ja
> va:141)
> at
>
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(
Excali
> burComponentSelector.java:277)
> at
>
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(Default
Sitema
> pComponentSelector.java:101)
> at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractStreamPipeline.setSerializ
er(Abs
> tractStreamPipeline.java:158)
> at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.setSerialize
r(Cach
> ingStreamPipeline.java:115)
> at
>
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractStreamPipeline.setSerializ
er(Abs
> tractStreamPipeline.java:149)
> at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN4003F0(/opt/jakarta-tomcat-
> 4.0/work/Standalone/localhost/_/cocoon-
> files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:4850)
> at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(/opt/jakarta-tomcat-
> 4.0/work/Standalone/localhost/_/cocoon-
> files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:2809)
> at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(/opt/jakarta-tomcat-
> 4.0/work/Standalone/localhost/_/cocoon-
> files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:2491)
> at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:224)
> at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
> at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process(SitemapManager.java:154
)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:584)
> at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1014)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Unknown
> Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(Unknown
Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(Unknown
Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(Unknown
Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(Unknown
Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at
>
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.i
nvokeN
> ext(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(Unknown Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(Unknown
Source)
> at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(Unknown
Source)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Apache Tomcat/4.1-dev


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Please check that your question has not already been answered in the
FAQ before posting. <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: <cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail: <cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org>


Mime
View raw message