cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: Vadim : Very Important: Deploy Servlets in the Cocoon Context
Date Tue, 28 May 2002 21:18:46 GMT
> From: Deepak Mehta [mailto:deep@deeeep.com]
>
> Vadim,
>
> If I use the html generator on this, I still get:

May be this is bug in the HTML generator; try it with xpath parameter -
it works for yahoo sample.

Vadim

> java.lang.NullPointerException
>     at org.apache.xml.utils.TreeWalker.startNode(TreeWalker.java:373)
>     at org.apache.xml.utils.TreeWalker.traverse(TreeWalker.java:183)
>     at

org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.transform(Transform
erId
> entityImpl.java:325)
>     at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMStreamer.stream(DOMStreamer.java:143)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.generation.HTMLGenerator.generate(HTMLGenerator.java:2
36)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(Cachi
ngEv
> entPipeline.java:251)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(Cach
ingS
> treamPipeline.java:399)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.www.mount.mebcatalog.sitemap_xmap.matchN1002D(/Library
/Jon

as/Tomcat33/work/DEFAULT/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/mount
/meb

org.apache.cocoon.www.mount.mebcatalog.sitemap_xmap.process(/Library/Jon
as/T

omcat33/work/DEFAULT/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/mount/meb
cata
> log/sitemap_xmap.java:381)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.www.mount.mebcatalog.sitemap_xmap.process(/Library/Jon
as/T

omcat33/work/DEFAULT/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/mount/meb
cata
> log/sitemap_xmap.java:321)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:222)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN105AF(/Library/Jonas/Tomcat33/w
ork/

DEFAULT/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:6670
)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(/Library/Jonas/Tomcat33/work/
DEFA
> ULT/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:3341)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(/Library/Jonas/Tomcat33/work/
DEFA
> ULT/cocoon/cocoon-files/org/apache/cocoon/www/sitemap_xmap.java:3085)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:222)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process(SitemapManager.java:154
)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:575)
>     at

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:998)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
>     at

org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(ServletHandler.java:57
4)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.invoke(Handler.java:322)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:235)
>     at

org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(ServletHandler.java:485)
>     at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.jav
a:91
> 7)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:833)
>     at

org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Htt
p10I
> nterceptor.java:176)
>     at

org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:49
4)
>     at

.jav