cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Zack Angelo" <z...@nostromocorp.com>
Subject xsp-session:get-attribute not returning a String?
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 22:43:48 GMT
Hey,

I have a statement along the lines of this in my XSP doc:

String test = <xsp-session:get-attribute name="mySessionAttr"/>;

However, it won't work (I get an incompatible types compiler error)
unless I cast it as a String. Consequently, I think it's returning an
invalid value.  The same circumstances apply when I use
session.getAttribute() as well. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

-Zack