cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Zack Angelo" <z...@nostromocorp.com>
Subject RE: esql in sitemap
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 20:11:36 GMT

I had a feeling that would be rather inefficient.

I'm developing a web application based on a modular framework. Each
module (a sector of the application) has its own subdirectory, with its
own sitemap. So, each sub-sitemap must be mounted in the primary
sitemap.  I'd like for whenever a module is inserted into the database,
for the sitemap to reflect those changes.

-Zack