cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Trindade" <Ricardo.Trind...@myrealbox.com>
Subject session disapearing on map:redirect
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 17:49:35 GMT
Hi,

	I use this sitemap fragment to change the "locale" session variable on my
site. the variable is set in the .xsp, obtained from a request variable.

	When I run this fragment with serialize on the end, it runs fine. however,
when I change it to redirect, the session data disapears. is this a known
behavior ?

      <!-- Set language -->
      <map:match pattern="set-language">
      	<map:generate type="serverpages" src="logic/changeLanguage.xsp"/>
      	<map:serialize/>
      	<!-- map:redirect-to session="true" uri="servicos/home.section"/ -->
      </map:match>

thanks
Ricardo