cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volker Schneider" <volker.schnei...@danet.de>
Subject FW: xinclude of xsp-file inside xsp-file?
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 20:33:16 GMT
Sorry, I found it: It is the CachingCIncludeTransformer. If you have
additional ideas, please reply.

Thank you, best regards
- Volker -

-----Original Message-----
From: Volker Schneider [mailto:volker.schneider@danet.de]
Sent: Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2002 22:24
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: RE: xinclude of xsp-file inside xsp-file?

Hi Vadim,

thank you very much, it works fine.

I did not compile the parts, but compiled them within main.xsp with the
cinclude:include mechanism.

You said, that caching is highly recommended and I think you are very right.
Is it possible that cocoon does the caching for me (and how can I switch it
on) or do I have to do it myself?

Best regards
- Volker -