cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Disposed ComponentSelector error?
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:08:39 GMT
I am having problems connecting to a database from Cocoon
(mySQL).  I have added all the usual entries in cocoon.xconf
(and have used other databases in a similar way - so its not
the driver..)  The same setup works fine on the test machine.

The root.log reports the following problem (as the first entry):

WARN    (2002-04-23) 15:06.19:309   [root    ]
(/cocoon/indicators/reports/indlisttest)
HttpProcessor[8080][4]/CocoonServlet: The resource was not found
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: You cannot select a
Component from a disposed ComponentSelector:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: You cannot select a Component from a
disposed ComponentSelector
	at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.setup(ServerPagesGenerator.java:175)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.setupPipeline(AbstractEventPipeline.java:142)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractEventPipeline.process(AbstractEventPipeline.java:101)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractStreamPipeline.process(AbstractStreamPipeline.java:140)

What could cause this error?