cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: two xml source files
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:54:53 GMT
Slightly away from what you wanted but still useful-
have a look at the 'Bonebreaker' tutorial at :
http://www.cocooncenter.org/cc/documents/resources/navigation/index.html

It also has an approach for a separate menu and body file
(makes use of the document() function in xsl AFAIK)

Derek

>>> abalci@globalforte.com 23/04/2002 01:15:27 >>>
I have two xml files. One is for the menu content, the other is for
the
body content. I want to read from these two different files with one
xsl
file, and serialize html.

The menu file is to be used with each page.

I couldn't solve the problem. Do I need a special pipeline in the
sitemap?

Arda Balci
It Consultant