cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Krautbauer" <bruce.krautba...@medtronic.com>
Subject RE: Missing API Docs in Cocoon 2.0.2 and latest CVS
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:04:06 GMT
I just did a cvs checkout -r HEAD xml-cocoon2 to a new directory, copied xercesImpl-2.0.0.jar,
xalan-2.3.1.jar, and the xml-apis.jar from the .\lib\core\ to the %JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\endorsed\
directory and my build javadocs gives the same result as Marc's.  Everything else seems to
build and run fine.  It must be an environment issue.  I'm running Win 2KSP2, JDK 1.4.0, Tomcat
4.0.4b2.  Marc and Vadim, what are you running?

Bruce

>>> vadim.gritsenko@verizon.net 04/11/02 11:34AM >>>
> From: Marc Jeffrey Driftmeyer [mailto:mjd@reanimality.com]
>
> Of course that is the command..
>

> And as run the latest snapshot or even the cocoon 2.0.2 release here
is
> the error log for the javadocs.
>
> javadocs:
>   [javadoc] Generating Javadoc
>   [javadoc] Javadoc execution
>   [javadoc] Loading source file
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java...
>   [javadoc] error: cannot read:
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java
>   [javadoc] 1 error

I just tried "build javadocs":

[javadoc] Generating
C:\Apache\xml-cocoon2\build\cocoon\javadocs\help-doc.html...
[javadoc] 116 warnings

Result is 842 files in the cocoon/build/cocoon/javadocs.

Vadim