cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Liam Morley <lmor...@lovecraft.gdc.wpi.edu>
Subject Re: Is it possible to fire an error from a XSL file ?
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 20:20:25 GMT
What you might do (and this is just one approach) is to write a
java transformer that will verify that the file exists, and if it doesn't,
throw a ResourceNotFoundException(). Then, if it does exist, pass the SAX
information on to the XSLT transformer. By that time, you don't have to
worry whether or not you'll find it or not. Or (and I'm not sure about
this) write a transformer that simply extends TraxTransformer, and
overwrite the setup() method. From here, you can check parameters passed
from the sitemap. You wouldn't have to overwrite any other code.

Liam Morley