cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@dff.st>
Subject RE: Problems with XSP
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 12:26:19 GMT
On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> > From: Graaf, Edgar de (fin) [mailto:Edgar.de.Graaf@ordina.nl]
> >
> > Great...
> >
> > when I code XSP and when I make some error in the logic I get (of
> course) an
> > error. An error contains a line number. Now I have to go to the work
> > directory and look at the generated java file to find the error. Isn't
> it
> > possible to display the line number of the error in the XSP?
>
> Suggest how it is possible.

I have thought about this a while ago, too. We should be able to extract
that from the exception stacktrace. It should also be even possible to
display that line's sourcecode (preferable with some surrounding lines).

But I wasn't sure if this is really worth the work...
...is there a need for it?
--
Torsten