cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Artur Bialecki" <ar...@digitalfairway.com>
Subject [C2] Best palace for redirection in case of error
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 15:20:17 GMT
Hello all,

I'm in the process of migrating from C1.8 to C2 and I'm writing
some actions to save form data. If saving this data generates
exceptions I redirect to predefined (in form XSP) page based
on type/id of the exception.

My question is what is the proper way to do that redirection
form action? Should I use the Redirector(?), or just
grab the HttpServletResponse form the objectModel and use that,
or return some sitemap params and do magic there.
Since I can't find any info on what the Redirector is/does
and I'm only a student of the sitemap magic I leaning towards
the Response.

Thanks,

Artur...