cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Artur Bialecki" <ar...@digitalfairway.com>
Subject [C2] Transformer problem with endDocument()
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:00:30 GMT

Hello,

I get the following exception when my XSP uses
<xsp:expr>Collection</xsp:expr> where each object
in a collection is a (non-root) DOM Node.
The XML is generated correctly when I check using
cocoon-view but error apprears when xalan transformer
is in the pipeline.
I'm using Cocoon 2.0.2, with Tomcat 4.0.4b2 on w2k jdk 1.3.1_02

Original exception : java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3231)
at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument(TransformerHandlerImpl.java:436)
at org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument(AbstractXMLPipe.java:91)
at org.apache.cocoon.www.oem.customer.editdetail_xml.generate(editdetail_xml.java:3767)

Thanks,

Artur...