cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: How to clear the jar_cache files ?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:32:12 GMT
Peter,

when I stop Tomcat those files disappear... but sometimes they don't (I have
yet to reproduce this anomaly, though).

My view is that they are not removed only when some kind of error occours
(but which one ?).

I will investigate the matter further; anyway, I'd like other Cocoon users
to look into the matter, possibly answering these questions:

1) Do the total amount of disk space eaten by cache_jar*.tmp files increase
over time ?
2) Do ALL these file disappear when stopping Tomcat ?

I must say that this might be serious. Yes, it may be solved by a cleanup
script,
but this wouldn't enhance Cocoon's reputation :(

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org