cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan Agler" <ryanag...@hotmail.com>
Subject Livesites
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 08:27:09 GMT
Hello,
Id just like to submit my sites powered entirely by Cocoon 2.1.  For the
last 3 years I have developed a Web Application for a couple small
food-delivery companies, and growing.  I've spent the last year converting
my sites from Microsoft ASP/MSSQL to Cocoon XSP/MySQL, and not only is it
nice to be Microsoft-free, but Cocoon's framework is unparalleled in it's
power and manageability.  Here they are, check them out:

http://www.boonetakeout.com
http://www.orderupdelivery.com
http://www.datadreamers.com

Thanks,