cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sreedhar Chintalapaty" <schintalap...@ptc.com>
Subject RE: Tags: Passing dynamically generated values for parameters
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:27:06 GMT
Vadim,

> Have you heard that you suppose to send only plain
> text emails on this list?

My apologies for the inadvertent mistake.

> About your question... Seems that logicsheet you
> build does not work with dynamic parameters.

As such, it does. For example, I can pass in parameters for the method call
by the way of tags, and that works fine. It is only when I try to generate
the name of the class to use (like SingerHelper here) by simple string
sustitution that this shows up.

|> still have a problem. What really needs to happen is that this
|> value should get evaluated _before_ the java file is generated,

> How can you *imaging* this?

I was smoking pot I guess ;-) Anyways, I was trying to see the limits in
this direction; needless to say, I found a work-around.

Thanks,

Sreedhar