cocoon-users mailing list archives

From MJ Ray <ma...@cloaked.freeserve.co.uk>
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:48:38 GMT
von Schwerdtner, Thomas (GXS, FPI) wrote:
> [...] Does ANYONE know of a way to shut this off or to whip Outlook into
> shape?

Yes.  Shut off Outlook.

> [...] I'm forced to use Outlook at work due to the Exchange server.

Complain until the person "forcing" you fixes it, or allows you to use
something else for email.  It's making you and your employer look dumb.
Until that happens, you could take easier steps like not top-posting and
trimming quotes, so at least the amount of data being double-posted in text
and HTML is reduced.
--
MJR