cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: two xml source files
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:22:37 GMT
Use aggregation. Add something like this to a matcher:
<map:aggregate element="site">
    <map:part src="cocoon:/menu/main.xml"/>
    <map:part src="cocoon:/content/{1}.xml" label="content"/>
</map:aggregate>
<map:transform src="site2html.xsl"/>
<map:serialize/>

You should define also separate matchers for /content/*.xml and /menu/*.xml.

See Cocoon samples sitemap to get the idea (/src/webapp/samples).

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@ <mailto:kpiroumian@apache.org> apache.org
-----Original Message-----
From: Arda Balci [mailto:abalci@globalforte.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 3:15 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: two xml source files

I have two xml files. One is for the menu content, the other is for the body
content. I want to read from these two different files with one xsl file,
and serialize html.

The menu file is to be used with each page.

I couldn't solve the problem. Do I need a special pipeline in the sitemap?

Arda Balci
It Consultant