cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hahn Kurt (CHA)" <kurt.h...@etat.ge.ch>
Subject Validating an XSL-FO
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2002 08:39:01 GMT
I'm trying to produce PDF-documents, and I'm really desperate. For a while,
I tried to apply some minor changes to a previously working XSL, and all I
get since then is the Acrobat message "The file is damaged and could not be
repaired". However, if I choose xml as ouput instead, everything looks fine
to me, I get a well-formed document. Is there a way I can validate such a
document? I mean something similar to a compiler, that tells me at least
WHERE in the document the error occurred?

Thanks