cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Graaf, Edgar de (fin)" <Edgar.de.Gr...@ordina.nl>
Subject RE: newbe database question
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:17:44 GMT
I can't find roles in the cocoon jar either. But it is in j2ee.jar
(maybe you have to get it from Sun first). Maybe it is not the one you
search for, but then again I have never tried to make a database
connection like this. (by the way: com.sun.enterprise.deployment.Roles)
www.cocooncenter.de <http://www.cocooncenter.de>  may offer some
help.....

http://www.cocooncenter.de/cc/documents/resources/db-app/index.html
<http://www.cocooncenter.de/cc/documents/resources/db-app/index.html>

Regards,

Edgar

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: JavaMBH@aol.com [mailto:JavaMBH@aol.com]
Verzonden: zondag 28 april 2002 0:09
Aan: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Onderwerp: newbe database question

I just started developing with cocoon and I have a basic question (I
think).

I'm trying to use the datasource pooled connection like what is detailed
in the cocoon user guide but I'm having trouble location the
org.apache.cocoon.Roles class. I have the web.xml files and the
cocoon.xconf files configured correctly because I can see the
connections being created when I start cocoon. But my import statement
fails when I try to compile my class that implements Avalon Composable
ifc because it can't find the Roles.class file in any of the jars.

Can someone please let me know where I can find it.

Thanks in advance.

matt