cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mathews, Silvy (HQP)" <Silvy.Math...@rhi.com>
Subject RE: Send Mail Problem
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:35:54 GMT
Lookslike I missed what I wrote.
I had put the sendmail.xsl at the following directory for my resin
configuration
D:\silvys\resin-2.0.5\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\classes\silvy\logicsheet>

I followed the example of building a logic sheet at
http://www.cocooncenter.de/cc/documents/resources/logicsheet/index.html

Do I need to rebuild cocoon if I am using like this.
Also do I need an xsl file for this.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Silvy
-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Haul [mailto:haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:25 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Send Mail Problem

value="http://apache.org/cocoon/sendmail/1.0"/>
>             <parameter name="href"
value="resource://silvy/logicsheet/sendmail.xsl"/>
> </builtin-logicsheet>

I don't know where you put the XSL but with the above it has to be
contained in a jar with path silvy/logicsheet.
If you have it in the original place and have rebuilt Cocoon, it would
be something like resource://org/apache/cocoon.... (see other
logicsheets in cocoon.xconf for exact path).
If you have put it as a file somewhere, like $COCOON_HOME/logicsheets,
it would be something like context://logicsheets/sendmail.xsl

HTH
	Chris.