cocoon-users mailing list archives

From michael.raffenb...@t-online.de (Michael Raffenberg)
Subject (Stream)Generator
Date Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:21:55 GMT
I try to write a generator who accepts multipart/related posts.
How do i get the content of the post-message?
I tried it with the following:
  HttpServletRequest request = (HttpServletRequest) objectModel.get(HttpEnvironment.HTTP_REQUEST_OBJECT);
  InputStreamReader instream = new InputStreamReader ( request.getInputStream() );
  BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader( instream );
  while ((line=reader.readLine()) != null){
    System.out.println(line);
  }
But i don't see any output on the console, so how can i access and
parse the request?
I hope you understand my problem and can help me.

--
Best regards,
 Michael                          mailto:michael.raffenberg@t-online.de