cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lai, Harry" <H...@coremetrics.com>
Subject RE: Howto xsp process in C2 ?
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:35:26 GMT
Hi Alejandro,

Here's a previous post that might be helpful:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg06914.html
<http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org/msg06914.html>

Basically, you need to do three things:
1) "Register" your logicsheet in the cocoon.xconf file (as described in the
above post).
2) Add the logicsheet's namespace to your xsp doc (in the xsp:page element).
3) In your pipeline below, remove the transform step that references your
logicsheet; by having done the previous two steps, your logicsheet will be
processed during the generate step.

Hope that helps!

Harry

-----Original Message-----
From: Alejandro Raiczyk [mailto:alejandror@technisys.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 10:18 AM
To: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Subject: Howto xsp process in C2 ?

Hi, I'm migrating from C1 to C2, and I guess I've get the idea but I still
can't make it work.

How can I do if I want to define a pipeline where I have a source file wich
is a XSP page, after generating it I have to transform it by a logicsheet
(XSL), then by the XSP processor and finally a stylesheet (XSL).

I did this:

    <map:match pattern="index">
        <map:generate src="webbpi/index.xml"  type="serverpages" />
        <map:transform src="webbpi/estilo/cotizacion_xsp.xsl"/>
        <map:transform src="webbpi/estilo/cotizacion.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

but it didn't work. Is there any whay to do shomething like

        <map:transform src="webbpi/estilo/cotizacion_xsp.xsl" type="xsp"/>

?

thanks in advance

Alejandro D. Raiczyk
Desarrollo de Proyectos