cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fabricio Chalub <CHA...@fgv.br>
Subject RE: Multiple independent XSLT transforms applied to one XML file.
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:17:21 GMT
> you can add any number of transformations. just add another
> transformer line
> to your pipeline with the second stylesheet.

Thanks!  I have tried this and it appears to me that only the last XSLT
transform is applied.  I guess I am not using the sitemap corretly, then?
This is what am I using:

<map:match pattern="">
<map:redirect-to session="false" uri="index"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="*">
<map:generate src="documents/{1}.xml"/>

   <map:transform src="stylesheets/site.xsl" />
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/teacher.xsl" />

[...]

Is this the correct way of doing it?

fc