cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris.Cl...@vodafone.nl
Subject Yeah!!!! Got it working!!!! :-)))
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:18:52 GMT
>> Removing the packages fron the jars was how I got round my WL issues - a
>> bit of a pain - but it did the trick.

Oh? I just changed the classpath in the startWeblogic.sh script so that the
xml-apis.jar
and xerces-?.jar where in the classpath before the weblogic.jar file, and
that stopped the
NoSuchMethod thingy. I am rather against messing with BEA JAR files (I think
it breaches
the contract doing so, and therefore no support).

I read the FAQ, and that PJA library is a godsend - because I got the
error with X11, and after installing PJA according to the FAQ, cocoon
started
without any problems at all, and now I can get going on the fun stuff! :)

Thanks for all your help folks.

Chris.

Removing the packages fron the jars was how I got round my WL issues - a
bit of a pain - but it did the trick.

Tony

Konstantin Piroumian <kpiroumian@apache.org> on 04/26/2002 02:49:06 PM

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org