cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@visitronics.be>
Subject Re: Refreshing XSP Pages on the server?
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:04:21 GMT
Sounds like there is some caching/proxy at play here.  Opening and saving
the files gives them a new data/time.  The result is that the file is newer
and the cache is renewed.
Have you tried to connect directly to Tomcat on port 8080 (if that's still
configured) to get rid of Apache as a middle layer?
Bert