cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bert Van Kets <b...@visitronics.be>
Subject xsp and esql
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2002 09:33:23 GMT
I've got the name of a column in a String variable and would like to use
the value contained in that column in my output.  How can I request that
value?  I need to nest an xsp:expr tag inside an esql:get-string tag.  Is
this possible?

The code snip I include obviously does not work! What is the correct way?
<code snip>
                       <esql:row-results>
                         <xsp:logic>
                           <value><esql:get-string
column="<xsp:expr>strSelectBoundColumn</xsp:expr>"/></value>
                           <text><esql:get-string
column="<xsp:expr>strSelectTextcolumn</xsp:expr>"/></text>
                         </xsp:logic>
                       </esql:row-results>
</code snip>

THX,