cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sreenivasan N." <sreenivasa...@ap.sony.com>
Subject Creation of well formed XML document from User input for further processing in Cocoon
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2002 04:41:59 GMT
Hi all

I am into developing an Intranet using Cocoon 2.01, Tomcat 4.0.1 and JDK
1.2.2 .Basically i need to generate a XML file which will then be processed
in COCOON.
IIneed to take some data from oracle database generate an XML file on the
fly and then get user input from a form or some method if suggested, which
get appended into the same XML file.

My doubts are whether Cocoon provide any feature where i create a form
displaying the data taken from database and some text fields where user
type the description and when submit the form the same xml document is
getting appended.
I do not have JAVA knowledge, Please. advice me how to get the data because
the other processing depends upon these wellformed XML document.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sreenivasan

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 232

Email. sreenivasan.n@ap.sony.com