cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Jeffrey Driftmeyer <...@reanimality.com>
Subject Missing API Docs in Cocoon 2.0.2 compiling against SDK 1.4 resurfaces
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2002 05:59:11 GMT
My latest snapshot even with Perry's workaround does not produce the
aimed results.

-Marc

Bruce Krautbauer wrote:

>I just did a cvs checkout -r HEAD xml-cocoon2 to a new directory, copied xercesImpl-2.0.0.jar,
xalan-2.3.1.jar, and the xml-apis.jar from the .\lib\core\ to the %JAVA_HOME%\jre\lib\endorsed\
directory and my build javadocs gives the same result as Marc's.  Everything else seems to
build and run fine.  It must be an environment issue.  I'm running Win 2KSP2, JDK 1.4.0, Tomcat
4.0.4b2.  Marc and Vadim, what are you running?