cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyone generated xml from Cocoon?
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:31:08 GMT
Rather than "reject"ing the idea of outputting Excel, how about
providing a sample?  We can't fix it unless we have your samples.  If
you use the XML serializer on some troublesome data (as opposed to the
HSSF Serializer) I can check it out without a database.

Check out a new nightly build for new samples showing how to use the
Serializer with the SQL Transformer and ESQL.  Furthermore, there is a
patch in bugzilla that enables using localized number formats, it just
needs to be tested.  (Its difficult testing these things when the
default locale happens to be your own)

Thanks,

Andy