cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colm O'Riordan <col...@communicraft.com>
Subject Powerfm.org : Online Radio Station Built in Cocoon.
Date Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:06:22 GMT
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know we have just launched a site, built on Cocoon 1.8 ,
for an online radio station coming out of Dublin, Ireland.
Power FM - Web Station : http://www.powerfm.org
My thanks to contributors to this list who helped along the way with
useful pointers.
Still work ongoing on the site to improve performance and shake out a
few gremlins.
Currently full support for IE only, but we are working on NS 4 and
Mozilla 6 at present and would hope to have support for all the major
browsers in the coming weeks.
Your feedback, tips etc are welcome as always.

Thanks,

Colm O'Riordan.

--
Colm O'Riordan | Director