cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Cocoon Newbie <coc...@allthatnet.com>
Subject Getting rid of namespaces in result
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 20:33:42 GMT
I am trying to get rid of namespaces in my HTML output produced by
Cocoon2. I searched the web/archives and found "exclude-result-prefixes"
attribute to xsl:stylesheet element. However, if prior to using this
attribute only HTML element had prefixes in the result, after using it
HTML element does not but all its child nodes do. Is there a way to get
rid of these prefixes short of defining XSLT templates for all possible
XML elements?

Thanks,

Ed