cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: serving WML to Opera or Openwave SDK
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2002 01:54:11 GMT
Here ya' go. These are taken from one of my courses. I've tested with
Opera and 2 versions of the Openwave SDK.

Regards,

Lajos
galatea.com

    <map:match pattern="hello-world.wml">
     <map:generate src="examples/hello-world/hello-world.xml"/>
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/wml/hello-world.xsl"/>
     <map:serialize type="wml"/>
    </map:match>