cocoon-users mailing list archives

From pogi...@netscape.net (T.B. Pogie)
Subject RE: RE: Error compiling sitemap_xmap: Line 0, column 0:error:java.io.IOException
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:49:21 GMT
I've tried setting incremental-processing to both true and false, neither work. I'm not sure
I followed what you've done with the directory. The Cocoon 2.0.2 war file doesn't work on
WebLogic 6.1 in any case, so I expanded the 2.0.2 war and put the files in a directory named
cocoon. After a lot of tweaking, cocoon finally loads but now can't compile sitemap.xmap.
 Did you in fact replace 2.0.2 with 2.0.1?  Thanks.
TB

"Sharad Kalyani" <skalyani@engineer.com> wrote:

>I have resolved this issue for my configuration.
>For Weblogic 6.1 try this step:
>
>in cocoon.xconf file update
><parameter name="incremental-processing" value="false"/>
><parameter name="incremental-processing" value="true"/>
>Restart the server.
>This may work as it has worked for one of the user.
>
>For my configuration, I did a trick - Used Cocoon 2.0.1 for generating the cocoon directory
out of cocoon.war. Then replaced the cocoon directory form Cocoon 2.0.2 with this one. Restarted
the resin engine - Now it is working fine.

engine and go to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/ URL, I get this error:

>>Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

>>type fatal
>>
>>message Language Exception
>>
>>description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException:
Error compiling sitemap_xmap: Line 0, column 0: error: java.io.IOException: read error 1 error