cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Raiczyk <alejand...@technisys.net>
Subject RE: Howto xsp process in C2 ?
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:47:49 GMT
Hi Edgar, thanks for your answer. I tried this and it works, but I have
another problems:

1) I don't want to define a namespace for this logicsheet, because I have my
site done and already running under C1 without using a namespace and now I
want to migrate it to C2. How can I do this ?

2) Under C1, the logicsheet was applied before compilation time, so the
.java generated had the logicsheet code in it. I saw that under C2 this
doesn't happen and it's a problem for me, because I use variables and other
stuff declared in the logicsheet. Any solutions ?

Thanks again.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Graaf, Edgar de (fin) [mailto:Edgar.de.Graaf@ordina.nl]
Enviado el: Lunes 29 de Abril de 2002 4:50 AM
Para: 'cocoon-users@xml.apache.org'
Asunto: RE: Howto xsp process in C2 ?

Yeah cocoon:/cotizacion_xsp.xsl. If I understand you correctly.... But don't
you want to use logicsheets a configured in cocoon.xconf?
(builtin-logicsheet)

(the wrong way) You have to make a pipeline:
    <map:match pattern="inbetween.xsl">

        <map:generate src="webbpi/index.xml"  type="serverpages" />
        <map:transform src="webbpi/estilo/cotizacion_xsp.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
    </map:match>

And:

   <map:match pattern="index">
        <map:generate src="webbpi/index.xml"  type="serverpages" />
        <map:transform src="cocoon:/inbetween.xsl"/>
        <map:transform src="webbpi/estilo/cotizacion.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

The hard part is that when I tried it cocoon:/ could not be used in
generate. So if that is still true you have to make a inbetween.xsl that
transforms index to what you want.

(the right way) !!!BUT the best way to do this is to make a
builtin-logicsheet. That goes like this:!!!

1. you have a data file ( a xml)

2. You insert a tag for example: <cotizacion:myitem/>

3. You construct a xsl that replaces this with logic....

4. You add to cocoon.xconf:

<builtin-logicsheet>
     <parameter name="prefix" value="cotizacion"/>
     <parameter name="uri"
value="http://www.holland.nl/queensday/whatever"/>
     <parameter name="href" value="docs/cotizacion.xsl"/>
</builtin-logicsheet>

5. Add the namespace http://www.holland.nl/queensday/whatever
<http://www.holland.nl/queensday/whatever>  to your data.xml

6. By the way your data.xml is a XSP page......

 ways of creating xsp's
<http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/images/xsp-way3.gif>