cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Raiczyk <alejand...@technisys.net>
Subject Howto xsp process in C2 ?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:18:14 GMT
Hi, I'm migrating from C1 to C2, and I guess I've get the idea but I still
can't make it work.

How can I do if I want to define a pipeline where I have a source file wich
is a XSP page, after generating it I have to transform it by a logicsheet
(XSL), then by the XSP processor and finally a stylesheet (XSL).
I did this:

    <map:match pattern="index">
        <map:generate src="webbpi/index.xml"  type="serverpages" />
        <map:transform src="webbpi/estilo/cotizacion_xsp.xsl"/>
        <map:transform src="webbpi/estilo/cotizacion.xsl"/>
        <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

but it didn't work. Is there any whay to do shomething like

	<map:transform src="webbpi/estilo/cotizacion_xsp.xsl" type="xsp"/>

?

thanks in advance

Alejandro D. Raiczyk
Desarrollo de Proyectos