cocoon-users mailing list archives

From a...@gmx.net
Subject Is it possible to use the logicsheet as well within stylesheets?
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2002 07:35:16 GMT
Hello!

I'm new using cocoon and I just got running the example 'greeting3.xml'
using 'logicsheet.greeting.xsl' as taglib transformed with the stylesheet
'greeting.xsl'. I was using cocoon 2.
(http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/xsp/logicsheet.html)

This example uses the logicsheet within the xsp-file 'greeting3.xml'. Is it
possible to use the logicsheet as well within stylesheets?

Here is my idea:

greeting.xsl

<?xml version="1.0"?>
version="1.0">

<xsl:template match="/">
      <h1>
        <xsl:value-of select="greeting"/>
      </h1>

      <greeting>
    	2nd time: <greeting:hello-world/>
      </greeting>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

If I have it processed I get the following result:

      <h1>
         Hello, world!
      </h1>

    	2nd time: <greeting:hello-world/>

As you can see the reference to the logicsheet within the stylesheet didn't
get resolved. (The output is the plain tag instead of the hello-message from
the logicsheet.

The transformed output should be something like this:

      <h1>
        Hello, world!
      </h1>

      2nd time:  Hello, world!