cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: i18n default language
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2002 06:47:02 GMT
On Thursday 18 April 2002 08:31, Hahn Kurt (CHA) wrote:
>. . .I added my default  language to the root element, which does the trick.
> 	<page xml:lang="fr" xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.0">

Hi Kurt,

According to the source code, the I18nTransformer uses LocaleAction.getLocale
to define its locale, so I guess you should be able to set the default
language in the sitemap using something like

<map:transform type="i18n">
  <map:parameter name="lang" value="fr"/>
</map:transform>

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/acting/LocaleAction.html
gives more info about this.

Hope this helps!
--
 Bertrand Delacrétaz (codeconsult.ch, jfor.org)

 buzzwords: XML, java, XSLT, cocoon, mentoring/teaching/coding.
 disclaimer: eternity is very long. mostly towards the end. get ready.