cocoon-users mailing list archives

From s-zar...@uniandes.edu.co (Saul Rodrigo Zarrate Cardenas)
Subject Problems loading cocoon
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:05:22 GMT
Hi

I have a PC with win 2000 pro, java 1.3, tomcat 4.0.1 and cocoon 2.0

I copy de cocoon.war in the tomcat/webapps directory and i load tomcat.

When i am try to access tomcat i don't hace any problem.  I make that in
http://localhost:8080.
But when i try to load cocoon in http://localhost:8080/cocoon windows show
me a error :"java.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
You will need to restart the program"
And tomcat is closed.
If I try to do the same, I mean, load tomcat i can to see
http://localhost:8080 but i i can't load http://localhost:8080/cocoon
becasuse the problem repeat again.
I restart my machine, try again and all is the same.
I reomved tomcat, install it again and i have the same problem.

Any body can help me????

Thank you.

Saul