cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Chris" <Chris.S...@ecb.int>
Subject RE: Transformer Loses XML
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2002 12:14:38 GMT
solved.....

it was a namespace problem.

Interestingly, what is sent out by a stylesheet that echoes everything back
out explicitly...is not the same as what gets sent out by non-existant
stylesheet  (and therefore echoes everything out inexplicitly...)

Thanks

Chris
-=-=-

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerzy Kut [mailto:jerzyk@rzeszow.tiger.com.pl]
Sent: 08 April 2002 13:24
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Transformer Loses XML

Hi!
I had got similar trouble when I try to use request generator.
When I try to read XML output (<generate type="request"><serialize
type="xml">) I had got tags without namespaces in my view in IE browser.
i.e. <request><requestParams> etc.
In my tests I have ONLY xml content without xml tags... when I had not used
request namespace.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

xmlns:req="http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/requestgenerator/2.0">

 <xsl:template match="req:request">
  <TABLE BORDER="1">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="req:requestParameters"/>
  </TABLE>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="req:requestParameters">
  <TR>
   <TH COLSPAN="2"><xsl:value-of select="local-name()"/></TH>
  </TR>
  <xsl:apply-templates select="req:parameter"/>
 </xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="req:parameter">
  <TR>
   <TD><xsl:value-of select="@name"/></TD>
   <TD><xsl:value-of select="req:value"/></TD>
  </TR>
 </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

When I add namespace in xslt all started works fine.
Have You got defined namespace for Your "find-generator" in Your xslt
transformer document?

Regards
Jerzy Kut