cocoon-users mailing list archives

From andy.el...@idl-bt.com
Subject Error handling with nested Velocity components
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:42:22 GMT
Hi

Does anyone know how to force a new page on the browser when dealing with
errors that come from a nested Velocity component?  I'm finding that with my
current pipeline:

<map:handle-errors>
     <map:transform type="xslt" src="error/tidyerror.htm"/>
     <map:serialize type="html" status-code="500"/>
</map:handle-errors>

causes the error to appear within the page, in the same way that the
Velocity component would have done. What I need is for the error page to be
a complete page, replacing any components that may already have been
displayed when processing that request.

thanks

Andy